Saturday, November 9, 2013

November Meeting Reminder






Our November meeting is Tuesday, November 12th from 6-8 pm.  I have a lot of fun activities planned and I am excited to meet with my Daisies!  Some information that I would like to share:


*I need each girl to bring in an old solid colored t-shirt. We are making bags out of t-shirts to carry our scouting stuff to and from meetings.I did a test bag out of a girls size 6x and it was perfect.  I would not go smaller than a girl's 6x and no bigger than a woman's small. 



*We have the opportunity to purchase discount tickets to the Ringling Bros. Circus during the Girl Scout times. This will be a Troop Family event!  I know that the whole family will enjoy this experince.   I will not be transporting girls as I do not have the space in my vehicle. We will meet at our seats,  which should be together. You can arrive 1 hour before start time. Do we want to go Saturday, Dec 7 at 11 am or Sunday, December 8 at 1 pm.  There are also two seating options. Lower and club seats for $15 or balcony for $10. I want to submit our ticket order by November 20th or sooner to guarantee our seats as they are first come first serve.





*Our troop made $36.70 from the Fall Product Sale.  

Thank you Sophie and Madeline for selling!

No comments:

Post a Comment